Contract Database Specialist
- Be the go-to person for anything related to data management
- Be part of the team ending avoidable blindness and vision impairment in the Pacific
- Flexible and creative work culture
- 7-month parental leave cover
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ carries on the work of legendary Kiwi, the late Professor Fred Hollows, who championed the right of all people to high quality and affordable eye care. We work in the Pacific where nine out of ten people that are blind, don’t need to be as their condition is treatable or preventable. We restore sight to the needlessly blind and train local eye health specialists to provide eye care services in their own communities. Fred worked tirelessly to end avoidable blindness and while it didn’t happen in his lifetime, we’re working hard to make it happen in ours. To find out more, visit our website: www.hollows.org.nz
About the role
We are looking for a thorough, meticulous, and organised CRM/Database Specialist to join our Supporter Services team.
Reporting to the Database & Supporter Services Manager, this is a full-time, fixed term role for 7 months to cover for a parental leave.
The Database Specialist will perform data imports and exports from our CRM Raisers Edge (RE) whilst at the same time, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the database
This position is an integral part of the Engagement team that includes Fundraising, Communications, Marketing, Database Management, Supporter Services, and Insight.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking care of importing, exporting, manipulating, and extracting our donor related data whilst ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Import data files from a range of vendors into Raiser’s Edge, taking responsibility for data cleaning, formatting, post-coding and duplicate management
- Create data extracts for diverse fundraising efforts including mailings, newsletters, emails and external vendor programs e.g. Telefundraising
- Maintaining standard operating procedures and other RE documentation for existing procedures
- Proactively identify opportunities where processes can be improved by bringing efficiency into existing workflows
We are looking for someone who be the go-to person for anything related to the database and is able to extract data from left-right-and-centre and problem-solve any issues related to the data in a timely and efficient manner.
You will also have:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years database experience supporting fundraising or marketing efforts
- Advanced reporting, queries, exports, and troubleshooting experience
- Project management experience
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills with intermediate MS Word skills
- Experience using a CRM database system, preferably Raiser’s Edge.
- Gift processing experience
- An understanding of PCI compliance and its requirements
- Knowledge of, or experience in, international development in a Pacific regional context and working with Pacific communities
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that respects all cultures and different ways of thinking. We foster a healthy, positive and encouraging work environment so that our team reaches their full potential and have fun along the way.
- Flexible working hours/remote working options
- 10 days sick leave after three months
- Three additional gifted annual leave days between Christmas & New Year’s
- Our central CBD office includes a café, bike storage, end of journey facilities and free mini-gym.
For a copy of the Position Description, or if you have any questions about this role, please contact our recruitment team via email at [email protected]
To apply for this job, go to: http://fredhollows.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 6036254.
Applications close 26 August 2022.
136 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here