Full-Time New Zealand Joint Registry Data Entry Administrator
- Clinical data entry – make a difference for improved patient outcomes
- Full time, permanent position
- Based at Christchurch Hospital
The New Zealand Orthopaedic Association (NZOA) is the professional Association representing Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The New Zealand Joint Registry provides data on survivorship of different types of implants and techniques, revision rates and the reasons for these, infection and dislocation rates, patient satisfaction outcomes, audit for individual surgeons and is a database for research.
You will be one of two Data Entry Administrators for the Joint Registry, and will be responsible for the efficient, accurate and timely data entry of patient forms, reviewing data for missing data, scanning patient forms into the NZ Joint Register and liaising with hospitals to ensure the timely receipt of patient forms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your data entry skills in a supportive, happy work environment, in a role that provides a real sense of purpose and satisfaction, because the work you carry out makes a real difference for improved patient outcomes.
- Experienced in the use of a variety of databases to input data
- Highly accurate alphanumeric data entry skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Flexible, adaptable and a strong team player
- Well-developed organisational and time management abilities
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- An open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach and a sense of humour
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 26th June 2022
Applications to: Nikki Walshaw via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
View the position description by copying this link into your browser:
392 total views, 10 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here