Contract Customer Care
6-month Fixed Term Full-Time (Including Some Weekend Cover)
Looking to bring your Customer Service savviness to a well-known platform making a difference to everyday New Zealanders?
We’re looking for a superstar to be part of our Customer Care team, with personality and empathy that embodies the core values of Givealittle to its users, taking responsibility for their success and satisfaction with Givealittle and the tools provided for fundraising and giving.
This is a thinking person’s customer service brief and there is an expectation that this role is approached with an alert, dynamic attitude where service levels are important but smarts and savvy win the day. Daily tasks include the moderation of Givealittle pages, user support, verification of payees and ensuring a great user experience.
Owned by Perpetual Guardian, Givealittle is New Zealand’s leading online fundraising platform and is focused on making generosity easy throughout New Zealand.
- A Customer Care must demonstrate experience and competence across the following:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a dynamic customer service role where company culture and core values were actively applied to day to day responsibilities and tasks
- Experience learning and administering proprietary software on the job
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills & ability to think logically
- Quick to learn new systems and procedures
- Confident user of cloud-based business applications
- User-focussed, with the confidence to advocate for improvement and change
The ideal candidates for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- A genuine passion for what Givealittle brings to New Zealanders
- Commitment and flexibility
- High levels of energy, self-management and curiosity
- Desire to be and stay organised
- Willingness to consult to get the best outcome
- “Get stuck in” attitude with the ability to work some weekend shifts as per team roster
- Someone who has the desire to think deeper and investigate
We are a close-knit collaborative team; we work hard including some weekend shifts, get stuck in and get things done, but not without taking some time in the day to have fun!
Is this the role you’ve been waiting for? If so, take that next step and apply.
295 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here