Full-Time Creative Director
Salary: $50,000 – $75,000
Purpose & Scope of Position
The Creative Director is responsible for the Green Party’s general election creative. This includes:
• Managing the relationship with our creative and other media agencies,
• Along with the Communications Director managing the creative and production
• the production of creative,
• continuity of brand,
• advertising placement (with our placement agency),
• Managing the selection of agencies – creative, digital, purchasing as required.
• Supervising work being undertaken by the agency(s).
• Produce our print, digital, creative copy to give best effect to our marketing
strategy within our budget.
• Ensure the production process happens in an effective and timely way.
• Ensure our mandatory requirements are observed in the creative and production
• Work with the Campaign Director and others to ensure there is a range of
• Ensure all creative work is consistent with the Green brand.
• Undertake other creative projects within – as directed by the Campaign Director
482 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here