Nimbl is a management consultancy firm doing things differently. Our purpose is to improve the lives of all New Zealanders, and we achieve this by supporting organisations in Aotearoa to work better and smarter, through our diverse expertise. We’re currently partnering with our clients to solve some of Aotearoa’s biggest challenges across a range of sectors.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Nimbl and we’ve baked that into how we operate. Whether that be fully flexible working hours, a generous professional development fund for all our staff, or regular team events to sustain a connected culture. We look to our own people to help shape the future Nimbl, while we help them shape theirs.
Our awesome humans bring diverse skills and experience focused on enabling large scale, people-centric transformation initiatives. We know that project management, data, process, or technology in isolation doesn’t enable positive change, and so we focus on bringing these components together. We are problem solvers and strategic thinkers, but also parents, gardeners, dancers, ex-military, migrants, and a whole lot more. Our team holds a huge variety of work and life experience that make us best suited to coming up with bold and out-of-the-box solutions.
We are looking for experienced consultants who have a passion for improving the lives of the end users by delivering large-scale, complex change initiatives. As a Nimbl Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping organisations solve their most difficult problems. We don’t just tell our clients what to do, we work in partnership with them. To keep doing so, we need consultants with skills in business design, change management, and general programme delivery. Does that sounds like you? Preferable experience includes: experience design, human centred design, service design, business design, innovation, customer research, project management, strategy design, and business consulting.
We genuinely care about you loving your mahi, so we’re pretty dedicated to continuously researching what our people need to thrive. Our people experience initiatives include:
A commitment to your hauora/total wellbeing
- The opportunity for you to nail work-life balance with flexible hours
- Annual wellness stipend
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Supportive parental leave package
- EAP employer
A commitment to mutual growth
- An unlimited professional development budget
- Monthly Nimbl Days where you can have your say on shaping our business and future
- Ongoing coaching & performance support
- The opportunity to have a say in which clients you want to work with
A commitment to making positive impact
- Volunteer days
- Have a say in which charities we give 5% profits to each year
What Makes Successful Nimblrs
While we acknowledge the diversity of our people, and want to keep it that way, some particular skills tend to make successful Nimblrs.
- Creative problem solver, who’s not daunted by a challenge
- Team player, both internally and with our clients
- Humble, knows that results are a collective effort
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships
- Resilient, can regulate themselves when the pressure is on, and knows how to ask for help
- Loves working in agile environments
- Passionate about the end-user first and foremost
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applicants must be based in Wellington.
Sound like you? We’d love to get your CV and a solid cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for Nimbl – click the Apply button when you’re ready!
We try to run a respectful recruitment process so you can expect to hear from us within 3 working days of your application submission.
187 total views, 7 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here