Full-Time Community Development Manager
Are you ready for something more?
Be Collective is a digital platform for mobilising goodwill. We’re a place for action, helping our community and realising positive social impact both individually and collectively. We ask people to do what they can, when they can. We’re here to make the world a better place and bring out the best in people, businesses, government, educational institutions and not-for-profits, by connecting those providing volunteer opportunities with those that want to help. Along the way, we help foster employment pathways, activate citizenship, support individuals to showcase their volunteering through our unique verified Social Record/Social Resume, and enable organisations to demonstrate and articulate their Social Impact.
Our team all believe in connecting the goodwill of others. It’s why giving is intrinsic to our team culture, and why people stick around.
We’re looking to expand our global operations and build our dedicated team with the appointment of two Wellington-based Community Development Managers. Working closely with the Director – Stakeholder Development, these roles will help develop partnership opportunities and support the promotion and effective roll-out, uptake and support of Be Collective across our stakeholder groups. These are hands-on roles that require passionate and effective relationship managers who have great communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders. Pivotal, is being adept at quickly understanding organisational needs and processes as well as the capacity to problem solve and identify opportunities and strategies for growth. We’re looking for agile self-starters with a passion for driving social change.
– Stakeholder Development – actively seeking and designing opportunities to promote Be Collective to stakeholders including and not limited to individuals, government, NGOs/NFPs, business, education providers and community groups by building awareness, adoption and use of the platform, with a view to achieving targets and establishing Be Collective as the most widely used community, social and environmental engagement tool across Australia.
– Community Development – nurture and grow stakeholder groups on Be Collective to ensure groups are performing to their potential and continue to grow their group’s social infrastructure, demonstrating features and functionality and prioritising the user experience to ensure the platform is optimised and understood.
– Implementation and On-boarding – Supporting organisations to integrate with the Be Collective platform, providing a tailored and bespoke service as required and including the development and delivery of training, tools and communication needed for the change management process.
– Knowledge Bank – Be an active participant of the Be Collective International team and collaborate to solve client problems, deliver stakeholder feedback and promote the continuous evolution of Be Collective.
– Established networks and experience working with community, not-for-profit, philanthropic and corporate organisations in New Zealand.
– A solid understanding of the digital space and an ability to quickly gain expert knowledge on platform usability and optimisation.
– Experience developing, motivating and managing multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds.
– Experience with creating campaigns or events through use of sound project management methodologies.
– Willingness to be agile and flexible including taking responsibility for occasional urgent or strategic activities that fall outside of normal business hours.
– Deeply passionate about making a positive difference in our communities and enabling others to do the same.
– Efficient, motivated and organised with great time management skills, ability to multitask and handle pressure.
If this all sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, and cover letter, no later than 29 September 2019.
(Be Collective is part of WE Australia, a group of innovative commercial and social enterprises.)
1604 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here