Part-Time Communications Internship (Sustainability and Waste Minimisation)
Part Time (8-16 hours per week) – Fixed Term (6 Months)
* Create content for a regional education platform
* Communicate information to residents
* Work as part of a dedicated team
The regional waste team is a small and dedicated team made up of officers from the Wairarapa, Porirua, Kapiti, Upper Hutt, Hutt City and Wellington City Councils. You will work closely alongside internal and external stakeholders to create fun and interesting content to educate residents on waste reduction tips and information.
Key responsibilities in this broad role include:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Content development, planning and scheduling
To be considered for this role we are ideally looking for:
* Studying towards a tertiary qualification
* Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people throughout the organisation, and external stakeholders
* Skills and experience in web and/or social media content
* A passion for sustainability and waste reduction
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online: https://www.upperhuttcity.com/Your-Council/Work-for-us. All applications must include a cover letter, CV and a completed online Upper Hutt City Council application form.
Applications close Sunday 1st March 2020.
Please note: you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
How to Apply
Interested? To apply, visit: https://www.upperhuttcity.com/Your-Council/Work-for-us
501 total views, 19 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here