Full-Time Communications and Marketing Team Leader
Are you a dazzling project leader and a marcomms superstar all-rounder looking for a chance to make your mark on the world?
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand (MHF) is looking for a new communications and marketing team lead. This role is responsible for the project management of Pink Shirt Day (PSD), our pinkest, most joyous and most impactful campaign. PSD works to stop bullying in schools, workplaces and communities and you’ll be an integral part of making a real difference. You’ll be liaising with our corporate partners, coordinating our external and internal project groups and helping us deliver our biggest and pinkest day yet.
When you’re not working on PSD you’ll be supporting other campaigns such as Mental Health Awareness Week and helping the Mental Health Foundation to create a society where all people can live well.
You’ll also be managing two direct reports who work across MHF programmes and projects; providing the leadership and support they need to thrive and continue doing their amazing mahi.
This is a new role in our team and we’re looking for a special, passionate, hard-working and talented individual to come in and make the role their own.
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand is New Zealand’s only national mental health charity. We work to improve the mental health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders. We run and partner in nearly 50 programmes and projects.
• Have at least five years’ experience in a communications or marketing role
• Have at least two years’ experience managing people
• Be an experienced project manager, with a proven track record of strong results, high audience engagement and excellent stakeholder management skills
• Be a phenomenal writer, editor, interviewer and proof-reader
• Knowledge of Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori (or a desire to grow and extend your existing knowledge)
• Have experience in website content management systems
• Have a strong news sense and understanding of the media
• Be experienced in using social media to motivate and inspire
• Have strong relationship management skills
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
This role sits within the Mental Health Foundation’s communications and marketing team and reports to the communications and marketing manager.
The salary will be commensurate to the successful candidate’s skills and experience for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the expertise of people with experience of mental illness – tangata whaiora – and we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
This role is based in our Maungawhau (Mount Eden) office.
874 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here