Full-Time Communications & Administration Co-ordinator
Do you want to be part of an organisation that is driven by social good and protecting our environment?
New Zealand Food Network (NZFN) is a not-for-profit organisation that prevents good food from going to landfill and redirects it to communities who need it most.
We believe it is our collective responsibility to ensure everyone in New Zealand has access to healthy, nutritious food.
To address this, we collect quality bulk donated and surplus food from food organisations and producers and redistribute it to our food hubs (food rescue organisations, iwi and charities), so that they may feed the communities they serve.
About the role
We have a newly created entry level role which is responsible for supporting marketing and communications activities as well as some reporting and administrative tasks. We are looking for someone who is experienced in digital communications, as well as having a proven track record in managing social media and website content and its on-going development.
You will also be responsible for
- Preparing a range of marketing and communication activities including newsletters, stakeholder reports, fact sheets and press releases
- Managing all social media channels and assisting development of the website content
- Creating reports for key stakeholders
- Administration tasks as required
- Co-ordination of volunteers
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast moving and innovative environment. You’ll have a passion for digital communications and attention to detail. We want to hear from you if you have:
- A Marketing or Communications tertiary qualification
- A strong communicator with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent computer skills including using marketing software
- Experience in digital communications and social media
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Proactive person with great time management
If you’re someone who is energetic, able to get stuck in to all aspects of the role and wants to be part a great team committed to making a difference – apply now!
Please send your cv to: [email protected]
229 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here