Contract Commissioning Editor and Journalist
We are looking for a Harvests magazine commissioning editor, with a journalistic background. You will be finding and writing the articles for our members publication.
You will be actively involved in the biodynamics community, have a passion for sharing our stories, be the voice of the Association and love what you do.
Please get in touch. Harvests Spring edition 2021 needs you to start early in January 2021.
– Create annual production schedule and obtain signoff by Copy Editor, Designer and Secretary.
– Liaise with Council, Secretary and others in the BD community to collect ideas for content.
– Attend annual Biodynamic Conference to gather ideas/content and liaise with potential writers.
– Reach out to potential writers to solicit contributions.
– Give guidance to all writers around content, timeframes, word counts, image needs.
– Compile all copy and illustrations, ensuring it is the correct amount of content and suitable quality for the magazine.
– If writers need support to make article suitable for publication, work with writer in advance of copy deadline to make it so.
– Supply all content to the copy editor by the copy deadline. Content to include all articles with author bio statements included, all photos/illustrations, and a list of captions and credits for each photo/illustration.
816 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here