Full-Time Chief Executive Officer
• Strategic and operational role
• Strong relationship management focus
• Based in Wellington CBD
Rural Women New Zealand (RWNZ) is a charitable, membership-based organisation, which supports people in building resilient rural communities through charitable work, leadership and networking, assessing policy impacts and promoting sound policies on rural issues in the areas of health, education, environment, social, business and technology.
The incumbent Chief Executive is relocating out of Wellington. She has taken the organisation from strength to strength during her tenure, and leaves a fantastic foundation from which to continue moving forward.
The Chief Executive we are now seeking will be a strong, inclusive leader who brings a clear, strategic perspective, an innovative approach to organisational growth, and well-honed relationship management skills.
You will continue to develop the strong profile of RWNZ by building effective working relationships with the Board, staff, members and other key stakeholders.
At a practical level, you will instigate, implement and monitor the strategic and annual business plans, assume responsibility and accountability for successful completion of deliverables, and oversee the optimal performance of a small team.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an important contribution to the future of RWNZ, and to work for an organisation that is highly valued at both a national and international level.
• Proven ability of achieving organisational goals at an executive level, with experience in supporting a Board
• Ability to think strategically, articulate and implement RWNZ’s vision
• Experience in event management and project development
• A connector and collaborator with a track record of success in building and maintaining exceptional stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrated financial and people management expertise
• Commercial acumen and well developed negotiation skills
• Forward thinking, with the ability to identify and capitalise upon opportunities
• A consultative and open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach
• Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Experience in, and empathy for, the rural community would be advantageous
How to Apply
Applications close: 5.00pm Sunday 7 February 2021
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
164 total views, 8 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here