Full-Time Chief Executive
- Outstanding education services provider
- Critically supporting former refugees and migrants
- National responsibility, geographically diverse
ELPNZ is New Zealand’s largest national not-for-profit provider of English language education and training to former refugees and migrants, helping its learners set up new lives around New Zealand via a large and dedicated network of teaching, support staff and volunteers. The organisation is rightfully proud of its contribution assisting the integration of ‘new Kiwis’ into the community. With a clear vision and strategy, a strong reputation and track record of success, ELPNZ has strong foundations and is well positioned for the future. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the organisation has accelerated its development of digital and blended delivery and alternative revenue generation strategies, and successfully engaged with new learners. As a proven chief executive of a large and complex entity, you will have a solid understanding of how an effective not-for-profit education provider operates. You will have values that align strongly with making a real difference to settlement outcomes for former refugees and migrants. To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a mature, experienced senior executive who can lead a capable team with respect, integrity and transparency
- Possess genuine empathy for former refugee and migrant communities, driven to deliver the highest quality educational services so they can learn the English they need to settle well and succeed
- Understand the ‘machinery of government’ and how to leverage relationships, gain support and get better results for the organisation and its learners
- Be familiar with te reo and tikanga Māori and have a heart to lead a Tiriti-informed organisation
We are fortunate to be partners in the process to source the Chief Executive for this outstanding organisation, where you will be supported by an engaged, empathetic and capable Board. Please email your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] quoting reference no. 3428429. For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Tony Walsh on 029 2711101 or Graeme Sandri on 0224 88502.
Please email your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] quoting reference no. 3428429. For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Tony Walsh on 029 2711101 or Graeme Sandri on 0224 88502.
119 total views, 4 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here