Full-Time Campaigns Coordinator
- Career development opportunity
- An opportunity to make a real difference to lives of New Zealanders
- Based in Cuba Street, Wellington – home of café culture
The Salvation Army Te Ope Whakaora is a world-wide evangelical Christian church and human service provider that assists over 120,000 New Zealanders every year providing a wide range of community services, such as food banks, family stores, early childhood centres and addiction treatment centres.
The Campaigns Coordinator is part of the Public Relations Department, which has three core functions within The Salvation Army – public awareness, public engagement and raising income for the Army’s work and purpose. Public awareness focuses on clearly communicating the mission of The Salvation Army – who they are, their activities and contribution to society, and why they do the things they do!
As the Campaigns Coordinator, you will work closely with the Campaign Manager and another Coordinator, and assist to develop, plan and deliver national campaigns including public awareness campaigns and activities, national fundraising campaigns and direct marketing campaigns.
You will provide coordination, word processing, data entry and other administrative support to the manager and team.
This position represents the opportunity to get exposure broadly across campaign management and marketing, and to really stamp your mark and make the role your own.
- Relevant qualifications or proven administrative experience, including project coordination
- Awareness of basis marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and build rapport with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Ability to work within a team – a “team player”
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to a plan, while managing competing priorities
- Understanding and empathy towards the mission and values of The Salvation Army
- Demonstrated ability to use the Microsoft Office suite; awareness of the Adobe suite would be advantageous
Please submit a covering letter with your application, which outlines why you’re interested in the role and why we should choose you!
Applications close: 5.00pm Thursday 12 May 2022
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
View the position description by copying this link into your browser: https://mclaren.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/TSA-PD-Campaigns-Coordinator-27.4.22.pdf
234 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here