Full-Time Strategic Partnerships Manager
Boma New Zealand is part of a global network supporting business leaders, politicians, educators, entrepreneurs, young people, and changemakers to shape the future through smart, ethical leadership.
We do this by crafting provocative learning experiences that combine what you need to know with who you need to be to take clear, specific action.
While relatively new to the industry, we have already celebrated successful small- and large-scale events, delivered impactful leadership programmes, and worked with prominent national and global organisations. We want to continue to expand this success.
We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to join our vibrant team and help us meet our customer and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for implementing a sound strategic sales plan that expands our client base and ensures our strong presence in the industry.
Success in this role means being a powerful listener and having the trust and confidence to challenge our customers about what is needed and what is possible. You’ll build amazing relationships with clients and potential clients and understand where their needs intersect with our capability. The successful candidate will be passionate about what Boma does, and passionate about working alongside the Boma NZ and Global teams to positively impact our clients.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Possess deep knowledge of our business product offering and value proposition
– Develop a sales strategy focused on client success and positive impact
– Work with delivery teams to understand and build on positive outcomes
– Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
– Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
– Help prepare sales budgets
– Analyse and present sales, revenue and expenses reports and make sure sales targets are met
– Work with internal departments such as the Marketing and Design team to engage audiences and clients more deeply
– Help formulate sales policies and procedures
The successful candidate must have the following key skills and attributes:
– Self-motivated and energetic
– An unrelenting approach to positive customer relationships and outcomes
– A constructive communicator, positively sharing knowledge and data with customers and team members
– Demonstrated ability to present, influence, negotiate and debate credibly and effectively
– A willingness to learn
– Strong business acumen
– Successful previous experience as a high performing sales representative or sales manager
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
– The drive and commitment for continual personal/career growth and development
– The ability to adapt and thrive alongside a fast-paced and driven team
– The ability to take onboard feedback and direction
– The willingness to be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
– The ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
The successful candidate will ideally have a network of existing, trusted relationships that may be appropriate for Boma NZ.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proven experience in customer relationship management.
– Solid understanding of digital sales platforms.
This is a full-time role. The successful candidate will primarily be based in our Christchurch office but may be required to travel, and occasionally work weekends or evenings for events.
You will be joining a great team and organisation with big plans for the future!
1026 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here