Full-Time Bay of Plenty Area Family Store Manager
- Strong leadership and relationship focus
- Responsible for six Bay of Plenty Area stores
- Enjoy plenty of variety while giving back to the community
The Salvation Army is a registered Christian charity, committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society. They have a network of Family Stores throughout New Zealand, the purpose of which is to generate income to assist in achieving the mission of The Salvation Army and to connect people to Salvation Army Services.
Reporting to the Family Store Leadership Team, the Area Family Store Manager is responsible for the effective management and leadership of six of The Salvation Army’s stores from Tauranga to Papamoa.
This is a fantastic leadership role offering variety, extensive people interaction and the opportunity to find meaning and purpose in what you do, because it makes a positive difference in people’s lives.
- Experience leading a successful team, preferably in a multi-site environment
- Able to motivate and direct a team to achieve goals, with the energy, passion and competencies to turn vision into reality
- A collaborative approach with the ability to get alongside and support staff
- Ability to lead HR discussions and processes with support
- Highly developed relationship building capabilities at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with accurate and timely reporting capabilities
- A business focused attitude, with the ability to prioritise outcomes for the best sustainable financial return
- A commitment to quality and outstanding donor and customer service
- An ethical approach to working in a respectful, honest and transparent way to build trust across the family stores, upholding the values of The Salvation Army
- Confident with basic office and retail technology
- A full New Zealand driver’s licence is essential
- A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
404 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here