Part-Time Administration Superstar
Wanted: Administration Superstar
Exult is a leading training provider for the non-profit sector, working with charities, sports clubs and community organisations all over NZ.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of our awesome team and take on the responsibility of keeping the show on the road.
The role will be varied and flexible and will cover a wide range of duties including; accounting, general office management, processing orders and bookings, workshop planning, magazine subscription management and generally awesome customer service.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational and communication skills. The right person for the job will be confident using Xero, a problem solver and big thinker, and someone who has experience keeping many balls in the air smoothly.
Our team is warm and friendly, and it’s more important that the successful candidate is the right fit for Exult than ticks every other box. If you are someone with a can-do and positive attitude, who is happy ‘mucking in’, self-managing, committed and trustworthy, we would love to hear from you.
What This Job Looks Like
• This role will be based in Hamilton, but there may be some requirement to travel for the annual conference
• Ideally able to work from your own home office (with costs covered by us – potential to establish a separate office base for the right applicant)
• This role will be part-time and can be flexible. We are envisioning 3 short days per week at this stage – for example, 15 – 20 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. However, we can change this to suit the right applicant.
• Potential for more hours at busy periods and as the business grows
• $23-$25 per hour starting rate, depending on experience.
937 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here