Part-Time Admin and Operations Support
Optimi is focused on making the world a better place by enabling socially conscious businesses to optimise their systems, processes and culture. We specialise in connecting, configuring and managing off-the-shelf web apps. Our company has regular service contracts and consulting gigs. We’re a growing organisation that works with clients from New Zealand and around the world.
We’re looking for someone to bring their enthusiasm and drive to our work helping businesses increase their impact on the stuff that matters. You will provide support to our team and clients, using your crafty organisational skills, tech abilities and financial literacy to get things done. This new role will help build our capacity and, as we grow together, will provide opportunity to become more deeply involved in our work.
There are 2 areas you can work in at Optimi. Ideally you are comfortable with both, but we’ll tailor the job to the skillset you bring.
– Bookkeeping, incl. bill and receipt loading, bank reconciliation
– Helpdesk and client assistance
– Managing workflow using Trello and other web apps
– On- and offboarding
– General admin
Technical project work (with support from our team) using software incl.:
– Airtable / Google Sheets
– Proven experience with numbers and financial systems, knowledge of Xero an advantage
– Adept user of web apps, knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Zapier an advantage
– You think systematically and use this to continuously improve/optimise workflow
– Process oriented approach
– Detail focussed
– Strong written and verbal communication abilities
– Self-managing/able to work with minimal supervision while knowing when to reach out. We don’t use the word ‘boss’!
– High level of motivation
– Responsible, proactive and a great team player
– Always striving for a high standard of performance
– Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
– Interested in impact-driven work / social enterprise / making the world better
– Genuine commitment to being inclusive
– Good sense of humour!
– 15-25 hours a week depending on your skillset, with the opportunity to expand with the business
– $23-$25/hr, growing with you and the business
– Ideally you’ll split your time between the office and working remotely
– Bring your own laptop
– Start time: ASAP
– Family friendly workplace
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa/New Zealand to apply for this job.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form where you’ll be able to upload a covering letter and CV: https://airtable.com/shr8M5MOUZQXc5wjJ
The application form will include these questions:
1. Your bio in 200 words
2. What are the top digital tools you use for increasing your efficiency?
3. Tell us about a time that you created a process or system to improve your life or
4. What is one of your core values, and how does it manifest in your life or work?
5. Any other comments
If you have any further questions, you can contact us at [email protected]
557 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here