Full-Time Account Manager
Do you want to be part of an organisation that is driven by social good and sustainability responsibilities?
New Zealand Food Network (NZFN) is a not-for-profit organisation that prevents good food from going to landfill and redirects it to communities who need it most. We collect quality bulk donated and surplus food from food organisations and producers and redistribute it to our food hubs (food rescue organisations, iwi and charities), right across the country so that they may feed the communities they serve.
While we are a not-for-profit, we operate as a finely tuned logistics organisation making it easy and efficient for businesses to do the right thing with their surplus food and we offer an effective service supporting our Food Hubs.
About the role
We have a newly created role which is responsible for looking after our front-line customer services function for our North and South Island Food Hubs and supports key stakeholder administration and reporting.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in looking after key stakeholders to deliver outstanding customer service.
You will also be responsible for
- Supporting key stakeholder relationships at an operational day-to-day level
- Handling customer enquiries, phone calls and managing administrative inboxes
- Managing a call cycle of out-bound customer care phone calls
- Gathering customer feedback and preparing regular reporting
- Supporting administrative tasks including sales force, databases and other functions
We’re looking for someone who thrives in looking after others with a passion for relationship building, problem solving and attention to detail.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- A background in sales or customer relationship management is an advantage
- Sound attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- A hands-on and energetic nature with the ability to get stuck in on all aspects of the role
- Proactive self-starter with great time management
- Experienced with using Sales Force or CRM is an advantage
- You must be a team player!
If you’re someone with can do attitude looking for a strong team environment where you will be making a difference every day – apply now!
Please send your cv to: [email protected]
190 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here