Not For Profit
Kelmarna Gardens is an organic community farm in Auckland.
Through rebuilding connections between our people and our food, we work to champion and demonstrate a regenerative local food system that supports environmental restoration, climate change mitigation, urban resilience and community wellbeing.
Kelmarna Gardens occupies 1.7 hectares of publicly-owned land in Ponsonby, which includes substantial vegetable gardens, food forest, and pasture for livestock grazing.
From this site we run a diverse range of activities, including:
– varied volunteering programmes and roles
– horticultural therapy for people with mental health needs or intellectual disability
– farm education programme for schools
– educational workshops for adults
– Soil Factory, our community composting enterprise
– on-site Farm Shop
– produce sales to restaurants
– community events
– and more
Area of Focus
Current job listings
No jobs found.