Family Finances Service Trust (Upp)
Not For Profit
• provides a free, confidential, non-judgemental, professional budget advisory service to families and individuals;
• assists clients who are in financial crisis to resolve the immediate issue in personalised sessions;
• empowers clients to re-take control of their financial situation by building their financial capability either through personalised Financial Mentoring or in peer-led groups (“MoneyMates”);
• assists the wider community to build its financial capability through free and contracted community education sessions;
• works closely with other community groups and agencies to ensure that clients are referred appropriately to get other needs met.
Area of Focus
Current job listings
No jobs found.