Voluntary Volunteer for Round the Bays, 17 February 2019
Have fun, help others, and be part of a great cause – volunteer with Sport Wellington for the Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays on Sunday, 17 February 2019!
Round the Bays is one of New Zealand’s largest sporting events and it’s a fun way to support charities such as Kaibosh Food Rescue. Volunteering allows you to gain valuable work experience and to build your resume. This is a great opportunity to work in a team, meet new people, and create networks in the sporting industry.
Volunteers are at the heart of every successful event. Round the Bays relies on over 350 volunteers to perform valuable jobs like marshalling, registrations, and general event set up. If you have specific skills or experience, such as first aid training, definitely let us know, but we have a range of opportunities for everyone. Whatever your background, we want to hear from you!
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM VOLUNTEERING AT ROUND THE BAYS 2019?
– Recognition of your role in an award-winning, exciting, and vibrant event.
– The same special promotions, discounts, and offers that participants receive.
– A volunteer pack including event staff t-shirt.
– Food and water during the day.
– An unforgettable and rewarding experience.
YOU ALSO GET A CHANCE TO:
– Meet new and exciting people.
– Gain valuable work experience.
– Gain exposure to a different work environment that will provide new challenges.
– Give back to your community.
328 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here