Voluntary Street Collector Volunteer Administrators needed – Heart Foundation Big Heart Appeal: Auckland
We are looking for big-hearted volunteers to play a key role in the coordination and organisation of our biggest fundraiser of the year, the Big Heart Appeal!
Our Street Collector Administrator role offers varied opportunities for you to utilise your administration, organisation and coordination skills, while supporting preparations for our February 2020 Big Heart Appeal street collection. Register your interest today and find out more about true opportunities to gain valuable experience in the not-for-profit sector, while making a real difference to the 186,000 New Zealanders currently living with heart disease. Heart disease is New Zealand’s single biggest killer and claims the life of one person every 90 minutes. Many of these deaths are premature and preventable.
Your skills and attributes:
• Passionate and aligned with the Heart Foundation’s mission and the heart health cause
• Sound experience in administration and coordination
• Intermediate Microsoft office suite skills (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Proven ability to work within set timeframes and deliver on agreed outcomes
• An organised self-starter
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-spoken and confident to engage with diverse groups (in person and over the phone)
• Confident when providing guidance and coordinating a small team of volunteers
The Heart Foundation national office in Ellerslie, Auckland.
One to two days per week (week days only) anytime from September 2019 through to February and March 2020, and one day of the Big Appeal street collection (either Friday 21 or Saturday 22 February 2020).
Confirmation of Volunteer role:
• We will happily provide references on the completion of the Heart Foundation Big Heart Appeal.
218 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here