Full-Time Visitor Advisors
Wellington Zoo’s dream is to ignite a zoo revolution. We want to connect people with animals, save animals in the wild, lead the way and build love and support for the Zoo. Everything we do at the Zoo connects back to this.
We have two exciting opportunities within the team:
– One full time Visitor Advisor
– One full time Fixed Term (9 months) Visitor Advisor
(please specify in your application if you have a preference for either role)
Both are responsible for providing an exceptional level of sales and service to all our visitors before, during and after their visit to the Zoo. These roles are also responsible for the sale and support of a diverse range of visitor products and services.
The ideal candidates will have:
– retail experience with a proven track record in sales and service.
– experience with proactive selling, in-person and/or by the phone.
– attention to detail including cash handling skills.
– a friendly and approachable demeanour, and a willingness to help our visitors to have
the best possible Zoo experience.
– the ability to work as a part of a diverse and outgoing team.
– a love for the Zoo and conservation.
– the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster, including public holidays.
Wellington Zoo is a team of powerfully passionate individuals who are champions for the welfare of all animals – within and beyond the boundaries of the zoo. We are supported by a community that actively takes part in our commitment to caring for and saving species locally, nationally and globally.
Applications must be received by 5pm Wednesday 26 September 2018.
How to Apply
If either of these jobs sounds like you and you’d like to be part of our team please visit https://wellingtonzoo.com/careers/vacancies/ and apply now!
286 total views, 14 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here