Contract Virtual Assistant
Are you looking for a flexible Administrative Assistant role with a purpose-driven company?
Business Lab is looking for a contractor to help our remote office run smoothly and effectively.
**Who is Business Lab?**
Our vision is connecting people for a stronger society. We help groups of people to make decisions and take action together. Our clients are committed to being inclusive in how they work and span the government, community and business sectors.
We’re a small team with two permanent team members and a pool of Associates who join us for specific projects.
You can learn more about all this at www.businesslab.co.nz/about.
**What’s the purpose of the role?**
The purpose of this Virtual Assistant role is to free us up to focus on creating more business and better serving our clients.
This role is a contract for service, not an employment position. You will be paid $25 per hour of work completed. You will be free to work from wherever you choose in New Zealand.
**What will you be doing?**
Key responsibilities include:
* Remote office administration
* Business Development administration, including keeping track of the data in our client relationship management system
* Invoicing and payroll
* Website and social media administration
* Project administration, such as database management and arranging meetings.
You can read more about this in the job description.
**Who are we looking for?**
To be a good fit, you will have:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent computer literacy
* Good written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Attention to detail
* Experience using some of our online tech tools – or similar tools. These include Xero, Monday.com, Zapier, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Thankyou Payroll, Calendly, Zoom, Buffer and G Suite.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form below by 5.00pm Tuesday 14 July 2020. We will not accept applications in any other way.
To complete the form you will need:
* Either a pdf CV or a link to a full LinkedIn profile
* To answer these three questions
1. What interests you about the job?
2. How do you think your background and talents suit this job?
3. How would you describe your working style?
* To provide your key contact details.
**The selection process**
We will review all applications on 15 July and let all candidates know the outcome by 16 July.
We will shortlist two to four candidates to interview. We will arrange these for Monday 20 July to Friday 24 July by Zoom.
We will then select two candidates to work with us for one week on a selection of tasks as a contractor for service at $25/hour of work completed. After that week, we will choose one candidate for the ongoing contract for service role.
Applications close: 5.00pm Tuesday 14 July 2020
837 total views, 6 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here