Board position Treasurer
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum’s (CRF) vision is to see New Zealanders of refugee-background fully participate in New Zealand life. As a member of the CRF board you will be part of a dynamic, diverse, rights-based organisation committed to making a difference in the lives of former refugees.
CRF is looking for a voluntary Treasurer to join our board.
Your key tasks will include:
• Managing the board’s review of the board’s financial responsibilities and subsequent actions
• Working with the General Manager and the Financial Administrator to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis
• Assisting the General Manager and Financial Administrator in preparing the annual budget, and presenting the budget to the board for approval
• Working with the General Manager to develop fiscal policies for recommendation to the board to ensure the financial integrity and sustainability of the organisation
• Working with the General Manager to develop long-term financial strategies
• Keeping currently informed of legal, regulatory and sector developments relating to the board’s financial responsibilities.
You will be:
• Available 6-10 hours per month
• Passionate about refugee related issues.
How to Apply
If you have these skills, we would love to hear from you. To apply, send a covering letter and CV including the names of two recent professional referees to [email protected]
Or post to:
Interim General Manager
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum
PO Box 9186
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29 September 2017
302 total views, 1 today