Board position Treasurer
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum’s (CRF) vision is to see New Zealanders of refugee-background fully participate in New Zealand life. As a member of the CRF board you will be part of a dynamic, diverse, rights-based organisation committed to making a difference in the lives of former refugees.
CRF is looking for a voluntary Treasurer to join our board.
Your key tasks will include:
• Managing the board’s review of the board’s financial responsibilities and subsequent actions
• Working with the General Manager and the Financial Administrator to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis
• Assisting the General Manager and Financial Administrator in preparing the annual budget, and presenting the budget to the board for approval
• Working with the General Manager to develop fiscal policies for recommendation to the board to ensure the financial integrity and sustainability of the organisation
• Working with the General Manager to develop long-term financial strategies
• Keeping currently informed of legal, regulatory and sector developments relating to the board’s financial responsibilities.
You will be:
• Available 6-10 hours per month
• Passionate about refugee related issues.
How to Apply
If you have these skills, we would love to hear from you. To apply, send a covering letter and CV including the names of two recent professional referees to [email protected]
Or post to:
Interim General Manager
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum
PO Box 9186
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29 September 2017
341 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here