Part-Time Territory Sales Lead
Full or Part-time // Flexible // Travel is required
An exciting opportunity exists for another Munch Member to join our team as a Territory Sales Lead and Merchandiser, based in Auckland. If you’re goal-driven, self-motivated and hard-working with a positive attitude to match then this is the role for you.
Munch is a growing New Zealand business creating eco products for the kitchen. We are useful, beautiful and green. Our impacts are saving the environment, helping those in need through our Homebase Workforce and advocating for better food options for our children.
With the continued growth of our business this is an exciting time to join the Munch Team. If you love a challenge and want to make a difference then keep on reading!
• To build rapport with our current retailers and provide merchandising and sales support to retail staff.
• To ensure the Munch and nil brand is represented and displayed within brand guidelines.
• To provide retail staff with training on key selling points and product information.
• Assessing opportunities that will benefit and build the business, including reporting insights and feedback.
• Arranging meetings with current and future stockists, while establishing and supporting their needs.
To be successful you will:
• Have a proven track record in Sales.
• Have previous experience working in Customer Service or a Retail based role.
• Have excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with individuals and companies.
• Have a sound knowledge of retail operations.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills, including computer literacy.
• Have an ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Have an ability to problem solve and be proactive.
• Have great time management and attention to detail.
Please note that travel is required, and a full clean NZ drivers license is a MUST.
548 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here