Full-Time Telephone Support Worker
Parent Help is a non profit organisation supporting parents build resilient and positive families/whanau. We provide a free parenting Helpline, affordable parenting courses and counselling services.
This role presents a great opportunity for a person with a passion for supporting New Zealand parents and a determination to practically assist an organisation that is active in the prevention of child abuse in New Zealand.
You will provide professional and confidential support on the Helpline for parents and caregivers.
• Demonstrated counselling skills
• An understanding and empathetic listener with excellent communication skills who is non judgmental, flexible, reliable and self motivated.
• A positive, can-do attitude with a passion for supporting New Zealand parents
• Ability to relate appropriately to a wide range of people
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• A commitment to the work, vision and values of Parent Help
• A commitment to the principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi
Position is 30-40 hours per week, 5 days a week.
How to Apply
Please send applications to Manager Chris Mulder, [email protected] by 31st March 2019.
For more information please contact Chris Mulder on 04 802 5767 / [email protected].
225 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here