Location: Wellington – work from home
Job type: Contractor – part-time/flexi-time
Telefund – J Lyon Consulting requires a part-time/flexi-time contractor starting in 2018. Your main task will be calling people on behalf of a number of charities, and inspiring them to make a difference.
This is a self-employed contractor role. You will be working 15-30 hours a week from home. Days and times are flexible, so you can plan your other daily commitments around this. However you will be expected to commit to a couple of evenings a week and weekends.
There will be the occasional meeting at in central Wellington, including initial training, so you must be able to attend these.
A warm, engaging, empathetic and persuasive phone manner is the key to this role. You must be disciplined and have a distraction free environment.
Sales or call centre experience would be highly beneficial with proven results.
• Very clear and concise verbal communication
• Confidence approaching people for charitable donations
• Ability to handle rejection
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work to targets
• Modern laptop/computer with USB ports
• Have a work space in your home
• Great admin skills
• Data entry skills
• Excel or other spreadsheet basics
• Skype set-up and ready to go on your laptop/computer
This is a target-based role, so you must be driven and highly motivated. Good rates of pay and full support and training. Bonus available after a trial period of 2-3 weeks.
This is a great job with flexible hours – apply now!
Find out more at www.telefund.co.nz/join-us or email your CV to
How to Apply
Email Jude: [email protected]
138 total views, 7 today