Full-Time Team Leader – Wellington
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market. With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and willing Team Leader to lead our Wellington team.
This is a leadership role where you will be responsible for providing direction and support to your team, as well as making a realistic and measureable contribution to successfully implementing the team target to ensure your team achieves the centre outcomes.
You will enjoy the excitement and challenge of the health and disability sector. Experience in managing or supervising staff is essential, as are your excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
You will also actively support staff in the delivery of front line services to Workbridge jobseekers, employers and key stakeholders. Essential to this is the ability to use your strong relationships and networks within the community and local businesses to lift the profile and awareness of Workbridge and what we do. Knowledge of the local labour market, the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and the ability to build disability confidence with employers are also important to being successful in this role.
Ideally, your previous experience will also include:
* Knowledge and understanding of the health and disability sector with a passion to make a difference
* Experience working with a diverse range of people, at all levels of an organisation, from different cultures, different backgrounds, situations and ages
* A track record of delivering on targets
* Experience in leading, managing and/or supervising staff
* Experience in building and maintaining relationships with the team and senior managers
* Experience in, or an understanding of, a range of workplaces environments and/or roles
* Experience employing or working with people with disabilities
* Experience in sales, business or marketing
You will also:
* Have a positive attitude and be able to manage and promote strategic objectives within the team
* Be able to work quickly while maintaining the quality of your work
* Have the ability to make quick yet sound decisions and use initiative
* Oversee the performance of a team
* Have excellent planning and time management skills
* Have the skills to lead people and drive success
* Be confident with using technology as an enabler to your work
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by Monday 8 April 2019.
Applications for this vacancy close on Monday 8 April 2019
For more information contact Shane Blows on 021 190 2417 or [email protected]
1158 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here