Full-Time Team Leader – Waikato
• Fast pace environment
• No two days the same
• The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and willing Team Leader to join our busy Waikato Region, based in our Hamilton office.
This is a leadership role where you will be responsible for providing direction and support to your team, as well as making a realistic and measureable contribution to successfully implementing the team target to ensure your team achieves the centre outcomes.
You will enjoy the excitement and challenge of the health and disability sector. Experience in managing or supervising staff is essential, as are your excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
Day to day this involves:
• Leading to support and manage your team of Employment Consultants in quality employment services
• Being a Workbridge brand ambassador; someone who will fly our flag and get our message out to the communities we serve – a networking superstar!
• Work closely with your team and our customers – they’re the reason we’re here!
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• An understanding and appreciation for the health and disability sector
• The ability to think laterally and on your feet – did we mention no two days are the same?
• Experience working in an outcome based environment – we measure what we do and you’ll need to be OK with this
• Experience in leading, managing and/or supervising staff
• Have the skills to lead people and drive success
• An affinity with technology as an enabler to your own efforts
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by Monday 24 September 2018.
Please note that you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
342 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here