Contract Supporter Relations Representative (part time)
Our vision as a fundraising team at Greenpeace is to deliver to supporters, experiences of Greenpeace and our campaigns that truly engage them. We look to develop a sense of belonging and community, so each supporter feels like a member of our team and that their individual support counts. We want our supporters experiences with us to be different, better and more rewarding than with any other organisation in NZ.
We are looking for a part time Supporter Relations Representative to join our dynamic and passionate team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our Supporter Relations team sits within the wider Fundraising department and is at the forefront of Greenpeace’s supporter interactions. You will be responsible for providing warm, friendly, informed and energetic interactions with Greenpeace’s financial and non-financial supporters and the general public via the telephone, email, mail and face to face. The role includes both in-bound and out-bound communication with our supporters and your outstanding communication skills will be essential to success in the role.
In addition, the Supporter Relations Representative is responsible for the accurate use of the fundraising database, and for helping to provide efficient and reliable administrative support to all other members of the Fundraising team.
The ideal candidate will have;
· A commitment to Greenpeace aims and values
· Exceptional customer service experience,
· Strong ability in written and verbal communication, in particular with a warm, inspiring and professional telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge and/or experience in Microsoft Office (or equivalent), in particular Word and Excel
· Negotiation skills
· Time management skills, in particular the ability to enter data in a timely and accurate manner
· Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
This is a part time 12 hours a week 1 year fixed term role. The 12 hours will ideally be split to one full day and one afternoon a week.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter and CV. All applicants must be eligible to work within New Zealand. Please follow the link below:
450 total views, 2 today