Casual Support Facilitator
Supporting people to have a great life! Come and join our friendly hardworking team as we strive towards better life outcomes for the people we support.
We provide services for adults with an intellectual disability. We are focused on making sure people are having a great life. Above all they are safe, happy and fulfilled.
We have casual, part time and full time positions available, in many of our homes throughout Hamilton. Please specify which role you are applying for in your cover letter.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to “learn on the job” and gain recognised qualifications in the disability sector.
You will have:
* A passion for people
* A willingness to learn
* A sense of humour
* A great work ethic
* The ability to think fast/use initiative
* And be a committed team player
You must have:
* The availability to work in a 24/7 rostered service – including sleepovers
* The ability to complete personal cares
* A full NZ drivers licence – able to drive a manual vehicle
* Outstanding written and spoken English
* NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply
Apply in 2 easy steps:
1. Visit our website and download an application form: http://www.aspire.org.nz/23/employment-and-career-opportunities
2. Send your CV, cover letter and your completed application form to [email protected] or use the “Apply Now” button.
For further enquiries call Aspire on 07 839 0183.
147 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here