Part-Time Storeperson / Handyman
Waipuna Hospice Charity Shops are an essential component of our fundraising effort. We have an opportunity for someone with goods and manual handling experience and excellent customer services skills to work in our Depot.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 3.30pm (30 hours per week, $18-$20 per hour.)
This role is primarily responsible for:
• Heavy lifting
• Furniture delivery/Collections
• Accepting/declining and Sorting of Donated goods
• Shop Maintenance
• Electrical testing
Ideal applicants will have:
• Full manual NZ Driver’s license and experience in driving and maneuvering a large manual van.
• Experience in dealing with people in a sensitive manner
• Goods and manual handling experience
• A high level of physical fitness
• Good problem solving and prioritization skills
• Excellent customer service skills
If this sounds like the role and an organization you want to be a part of then please apply online at QJumpers.
Applications close on: June 29th 2018
Our Vision: To provide high quality end of life care for all
Mission: To provide the best possible specialist hospice palliative care, enhancing the quality of life for those facing end of life and bereavement.
Compassion: Supporting one-another – patients, families, whanau, friends and staff, volunteers and colleagues
Advocacy: Ensuring equity of access to services for all our communities
Respect: Upholding autonomy of each person and their community, accepting one another’s cultures and beliefs
Quality: Committed to continuous improvement, aligned to values and core services
294 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here