Full-Time Senior Visitor Advisor
Wellington Zoo’s dream is to ignite a zoo revolution. We want to connect people with animals, save animals in the wild, lead the way and build love and support for the Zoo. Everything we do at the Zoo connects back to this.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Visitor Advisor responsible for providing an exceptional level of sales and service to all our visitors before, during and after their visit to the Zoo. This role is also responsible for the sale and support of a diverse range of visitor products and services. Additionally, the Senior Visitor Advisor plays a key role in supporting the Sales & Service Team Leader and the Sales & Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
– a proven track record in sales and service;
– experience with proactive selling, in-person and/or by the phone;
– specialist expertise in at least one of the following areas: sales, venues, bookings,
– a friendly and approachable demeanour, and demonstrated evidence of an ability to
go the extra mile to help our visitors to have the best possible Zoo experience;
– commitment to create a positive and motivating environment for the entire team;
– demonstrated ability to provide guidance to other team members and to act as a
supervisor in the absence of the Manager and Team Leader;
– a love for the Zoo and conservation;
– the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster, including public holidays.
Wellington Zoo is a team of powerfully passionate individuals who are champions for the welfare of all animals – within and beyond the boundaries of the zoo. We are supported by a community that actively takes part in our commitment to caring for and saving species locally, nationally and globally.
Applications must be received by 5pm Wednesday 26 September 2018.
307 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here