Full-Time Senior Marketing & Communications Officer – Fundraising
Are you looking for a senior marketing and communications role that will help you use your phenomenal skills to make Aotearoa a better place? Do you want to play a key role in raising funds that will be used to improve the mental wellbeing of New Zealanders?
The Mental Health Foundation is New Zealand’s only national mental health charity. We work to ensure everyone has the support, resources and tools to allow them to feel good, function well and sustain their mental health.
We’ve got an exciting challenge for you: use your marketing and communications fundraising experience and skills to develop and deliver strategies, campaigns and programmes across Aotearoa. We’re looking for a creative and experienced fundraising marketing and communications professional with great people skills to join our fantastic team in Mount Eden.
We need someone who is:
– An innovative and strategic thinker
– A person with sound knowledge of fundraising marketing and communications principles
– An engaging copy writer across multiple channels (eDM, appeals, social media etc)
– Experienced in a marketing or communications fundraising role – 4+ years
– Strong on relationship management skills
– Passionate about improving wellbeing for all New Zealanders
– A creative thinker, knowledge-seeker and a do-er.
If this sounds like a role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
This role sits within the MHF’s Fundraising Team and reports to the Fundraising Manager, plus will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager and their wider team.
The salary will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience for the role.
The MHF actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the expertise of people with experience of mental illness – tangata whai ora – and we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
542 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here