Full-Time Senior Fundraising Analyst/Consultant
- Use Data to Engage, Inform and Drive Fundraising, to save lives
- Are you passionate about making a real difference and serving your community?
- Christchurch Airport Location
- This role can be Part-time, Full-time or Contract
About The Role: Reporting to the Fundraising & Development Director, this role represents a unique and exciting opportunity as the Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust and the NZ Flying Doctor Service move to the next stage of their development. They seek a guru/guardian to be in charge of their engine room to support the entire team in raising funds to save lives. Role responsibilities include:
- Analysis of current CRM system and requirements
- Scope out of future requirements and system expectations
- Support of fundraising activities
- Analysis of donor/supporter patterns
- Campaign data support and analysis, providing insights
- Data cleansing and updates – be the super-user of the system
- Support donor acquisition through supporter profiling
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ proven technical experience in full CRM management and manipulation
- Experience reviewing CRM systems and implementation of new systems in the CRM space
- Ideally experience with CRM in the fundraising, or Not-For-Profit, sector
- Excellent analytics and reporting experience
- Ability to manage, manipulate and deliver complex data queries including data selection, segmentation, analysis, reporting, importing and exporting
- Experience working in a donor or customer focused environment where data is used to engage, inform and drive income growth
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management experience
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to train others, particularly in system use
- A can-do attitude and strong team orientation.
- Make a real difference for your community.
- Flexible working options – part-time, full-time or contract options.
- CWCART/NZFDS offers a flexible, engaging work environment.
- With strong team culture and purpose at the heart of everything they do, CWCART/NZFDS is an exceptionally rewarding place to work.
About the Organisations Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust (CWCART) Vision: Across the vast and rugged Canterbury/West Coast region, people can live their lives to the full assured that if they have a serious accident or medical emergency, Air Rescue will be there night and day, free of charge to look after them and their families. New Zealand Flying Doctor Trust (NZFDS) Vision: When time is of the essence and distance is an issue, the New Zealand Flying Doctor Service is the only option for many patients – 24/7; this flying intensive care unit gives patients a seamless level of care from bed to bed – they are in the safest of hands. Our joint mission is to empower communities to join us in striving to raise funds to enable the Air Rescue and Air Ambulance Services to save lives now and for future generations.
Candidates can apply, in strict confidence, online at www.sheffield.co.nz To apply by email, please attach your cover letter and CV and send to [email protected] quoting 8295aa. Applications close on 10th August 2022. Emails will be electronically acknowledged, and further correspondence may be by email. To view the Candidate Briefing document including a full Position Description please visit www.sheffield.co.nz. For more information please phone Andrea Bankier on +64 (0)274 478 102.
262 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here