Full-Time Senior Communications Advisor
Senior Communications Advisor –
Fulbright New Zealand
Fulbright New Zealand manages a range of prestigious educational scholarships for New Zealand and American students, scholars and professionals. In the words of Senator Fulbright who established the programme in the US in 1946, our mission is to “to bring a little more knowledge, a little more reason, and a little more compassion into world affairs and thereby to increase the chance that nations will learn at last to live in peace and friendship.”
Are you ready to do some genuinely meaningful work?
Are you craving the chance to use your communication skills in an organisation that celebrates exceptional scholars and professionals?
Are you keen to work in a positive, supportive and collaborative team?
Join us at Fulbright New Zealand!
We are seeking a Senior Communications Advisor with exceptional communication skills to make a significant contribution to our organisation dedicated to recognising and developing the best and brightest thought leaders.
This is a busy, fun and varied role. Here are just some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Develop and implement innovative communications strategies that promote our scholarships, grantees, and alumni
- Raise the profile and understanding of the Fulbright programme and its mission
- Manage the publication and distribution of our internal and external communications materials
- Manage Fulbright NZ’s digital platforms including our website and social media
- Take the lead on planning the calendar of events and associated material for Fulbright New Zealand’s 75th anniversary in 2023
- Lead Fulbright’s Outreach efforts and maintain and strengthen relationships with our NZ and US stakeholders
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We can offer flexible working arrangements, a supportive and close-knit team, the chance to do some genuinely meaningful work, and the chance to engage with some of New Zealand’s best and brightest.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person so don’t miss out!
Email [email protected] for a full job description.
Please note: applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 22 August
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] by the application deadline of 5pm, Monday 22 August.
267 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here