Full-Time Executive Assistant
Live in the southern suburbs of Wellington? Work close to home in Newtown. Wellington City Mission is a well-known faith- based charitable trust that provides a range of social services in support of families, youth, older people and those who need to maintain their independence.
Our client requires a versatile experienced secretary to provide support to the Chief Executive to deliver a high level of executive support and administration. As well, administration and co-ordination services will be provided to the Fundraising and Marketing Manager and the broader team with a key focus on preparation Board papers and related activities. This is a pivotal role requiring proven administrative support experience to Senior Management. This role will involve significant contact with external agencies, clients, and stakeholders. Confidentiality and discretion are essential to ensuring success in this role.
• Diary and email management, scheduling meetings and appointments for CEO
• Co-ordination of travel arrangements for Board and senior management
• Provide confidential secretarial, administrative, project support to the CEO
• Support the Board with minute-taking; preparation of agendas and board papers
• Co-ordinate material for internal and external reports
• Develop and maintain office systems and database
• Contribute to administration of cross-team projects
• Assist with administration for huis, events, meetings
• Liaise with senior stakeholders
You will have
To be successful, you will have previous experience as a PA/EA or similar secretarial role with a desire to work within a community focused organisation; not for profit experience is ideal. You will demonstrate strong Microsoft office skills with typing skills of 75 wpm and a high level of accuracy. Most importantly is the ability with minute-taking, superb ability to prioritise with expert organisational and management skills. We are looking for a self-starter with sound judgement, your spelling and grammatical skills are excellent and your communication skills are highly regard.
Go to work everyday and make a difference by working in an organisation who are The Mission, supporting this CEO and his team.
757 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here