Voluntary Community Relief Team Leader
In Taranaki we are establishing a Red Cross Community Relief Team who would act in an emergency when instructed by Civil Defence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to lead a team of volunteers to take part in early disaster relief activities and community preparedness programmes.
We are looking for someone with the following:
– Good proven communication and leadership skills
– Experience in managing challenging situations and the ability to remain calm under pressure to produce successful outcomes
– Be prepared to undertake training
– Must be able to commit to monthly evening training sessions throughout the year.
– Knowledge in Civil Defence Emergency Management National Plan, Red Cross strategic goals and internal practices would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for someone to lead a Red Cross team when an emergency occurs either locally, regionally or nationally.
Ongoing training will be provided.
How to Apply
To apply or for further information please email or phone the Red Cross Taranaki Service Centre at [email protected] or (06) 759 4697.
Applications close 5 pm, Friday, 5 January 2018.
542 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here