Full-Time Reintegration Centre Manager
Anglican Action is a faith based ‘justice through service’ social service agency supporting people to discover their purpose and create new pathways for their life. We believe all people are of immense worth and value and we seek to support them as they transform their own lives. We work with people from the margins of life some of whom have been excluded from our communities for a time.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our management team. The successful person will help develop and lead our social integration programme based in the Northern Waikato. This will include leading a team of up to 20 staff who support residents to navigate and integrate their way back into society.
If you are passionate about social justice and people being enabled to live out of their potential this could be a position for you?
The successful applicant will be an inspirational team leader. They will have a proven track record of facilitating and leading high functioning successful teams and of allowing individual team members to realise their potential within those teams. They will be energised and committed to working with us to develop a restorative programme within a unique reintegration centre. This is ground breaking work.
You will need the following attributes:
• A commitment to biculturalism and meeting the obligations within Te Tiriti O Waitangi
• An abiding commitment to restorative justice values
• Effective and articulate communication skills
• Strong sense of personal integrity
• Self-motivation and a strong sense of personal discipline
• Be consistent, optimistic and resilient when working with multiple challenges
• Be courageous and respectful
• Good IT skills and report writing ability
• Sound Health and Safety knowledge
• Clean Police record and full driver’s license.
How to Apply
If you tick most of the boxes, you can apply for this position by sending your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Please ensure that a covering letter is included, detailing how you meet the above criteria and what you would bring to this role.
Applications close on Friday 21st September 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
211 total views, 6 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here