Part-Time Regional Manager – Northern Hub
Playcentre Aotearoa is an organisation that is committed to their mission of Whanau Tupu Ngatahi – Families growing together.
Playcentre is a family organisation where:
– we empower adults and children to play, work, learn and grow together;
– we honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi and celebrate people’s uniqueness;
– we value and affirm parents as the first and best educators of their children
so that whanau are strengthened and communities enriched.
The Regional Manager for the Northern North Island hub plays a key role in ensuring support and service to Playcentres throughout the top of the North Island.
Key skills and experience you need:
– Management of a not-for-profit team
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills
– Knowledge and experience in licencing and compliance of Playcentre/ECE services
– Experience in managing a budget
– Ability to manage property, HR and health and safety needs within the office and across the network of Playcentres
– The ability to build a rapport and motivate people, some of whom work remotely
– Alignment with Playcentre philosophy
– Strong knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
This role is 30hrs a week, with some flexibility. Working mostly from a regional office in Albany, but some travel required
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to:
by 20th December, 2018
168 total views, 14 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here