Part-Time Refugee Driver Training Programme Coordinator
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum’s (CRF) vision is to see New Zealander’s of refugee-background fully participate in New Zealand life. As a member of CRF you will be part of a dynamic, diverse, rights-based organisation committed to making a difference in the lives of former refugees.
CRF is looking for a part-time Refugee Driver Training Programme Coordinator for 15 hours a week. The role is Wellington-based.
The Refugee Driver Training (RDT) Programme operates around the country to help former refugees learn to drive and obtain their restricted licence. Being able to drive is an important step to help former refugees settle into New Zealand life, increase their work options, improve their ability to participate in their local communities, and support their independence.
Your key tasks will include:
• Enrolling former refugees on the driving programme
• Proactively enrolling volunteers to help the drivers learn
• Delivering induction sessions for both learners and mentors
• Must have a current drivers licence
• Managing core stakeholder relationships.
You will be:
• Available 15 hours a week (including out of hours)
• Fantastic at logistics and scheduling
• Excellent at managing relationships with a diverse range of people
• A good trainer with a clear and easy-to-understand style
• Great at bringing on-board volunteers and keeping them motivated
• Passionate about refugee related issues.
How to Apply
If you have these skills, we would love to hear from you. To apply, send a covering letter and CV including the names of two recent professional referees to [email protected] or post to:
Interim General Manager
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum
PO Box 9186
Applications close 5pm, Tuesday 22 August 2017
946 total views, 1 today