Internship (Voluntary) Recruitment Intern
Keen to gain insights into recruitment at a globally operating nonprofit organisation? This could be a phenomenal learning experience for you over the summer!
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to join Greenpeace. As part of the People and Culture team, you will find job candidates who share our passion and dedication – over 100 people per year! You will gain valuable insights into this world-renown campaigning organisation by supporting our managers to fill their vacancies as you handle the recruitment process from advertising and screening applicant CVs through to role-playing, reference checking and sending out the employment contracts.
Ideally, you will have prior experience in office admin, customer service, or HR. You may not have used recruitment management software before but in any case you’ll be a meticulous record keeper.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Real dedication to making each candidates’ experience with Greenpeace as meaningful and seamless as possible
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
• Experience in data entry, ideally into recruitment software
• Basic knowledge of NZ work eligibility criteria and work visas
• Proven ability to manage competing process timelines
• A proactive attitude to learning and task management
• A passion for upholding Greenpeace NZ environmental and non-violent protest policies
You’d be based in our beautiful office in Mount Eden, close to both the train station and bus stops.
We are looking for someone who can contribute at least 3 months of 15 hours per week from 29th January 2019.
We expect a high standard of dedication, integrity and a positive attitude from our interns. We can’t pay our interns, but try to make up for it in providing a rich learning experience across a diverse range of tasks in a fun and trusting team environment. We also organize a work-station and weekly free lunch catch-ups with the other interns. Your manager will meet you when you first start to discuss your learning requirements and the skills you wish to attain for future employment.
148 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here