Full-Time Project Manager
COSY HOMES CHARITABLE TRUST
Cosy Homes Charitable Trust Otago has a mission that every Otago home will be warm and healthy by 2025.
The Trustees wish to employ a new Project Manager to coordinate healthy homes efforts across Otago, provide education, and advocate for policy change, financial resources and partnerships that promote healthier, more energy efficient housing across Otago.
The role is evolving with a growing strategic component, as the deficits associated with lack of available healthy housing become more obvious. The Project Manager will assist members of the public and various organisations in providing independent technical advice in this complex field.
The successful applicant will have:
● Knowledge of housing policy and housing improvement options
● Knowledge of the community sector
● Passion for helping renters and homeowners with independent advice
● Experience in assembling and securing funding
● Ability to develop submissions for local and national situations
● Effective communication and advocacy skills
● Be self-motivated and flexible
● Ability to work alone and with multi agency groups
● Be willing to travel throughout Otago and hold a valid NZ driver’s licence
This role is full time for a two year fixed term based in Dunedin.
Applications close 5pm 22 November 2019
619 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here