Part-Time Project Administrator
Are you looking for an impactful role where you can have flexibility while adding value to a purpose-driven company?
Business Lab is looking for a part-time (15 – 20 p/w) permanent experienced Project Administrator to support our project delivery team in client projects to make a growing impact across Aotearoa.
We are experts in delivering our services remotely so we welcome applications from all around New Zealand. It will be an added bonus if you are able to join us at the Bridge Street Collective in Nelson. If you’re based outside of Nelson, it would be valuable if you have established networks to the public sector.
Who is Business Lab?
Our mission is to change how organisations work with their communities. We do this by helping groups of people to make decisions and take actions together. Our clients are committed to being inclusive in how they work and span the government, community and business sectors.
Our core delivery team is based in beautiful Whakatū – Nelson – at a fun coworking space! We are a small team and driven team with team members based in Cambridge, Pōneke, and Tāmaki Makaurau – so we fully embrace remote working.
You can learn more about us at www.businesslab.co.nz/about.
What’s the purpose of the role?
The purpose of this Project Administrator role is to enable us to better serve our clients as we continue to grow and thrive.
What will you be doing?
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Co-ordination
- Project Administration
- Support in developing project-related processes
- Team support and collaboration
You can read more about this goodness in the job description.
Who are we looking for?
You are in the right place if you [have]:
- A passion for getting the mahi done. For you there is nothing like the satisfaction of completing a task!
- Enjoy variety and supporting with multiple client projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Appreciation for developing and streamlining processes
- A keen eye for detail
- The strengths of being self responsible, proactive and accountable to your own workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable – will embrace last minute tasks, requests for support, and take quick action to support the delivery team
- Beginner te reo Māori language skills
- Basic understanding of tikanga Māori
- Your voice / contribution – you’re part of the team, we want to hear from you
- Are comfortable discussing your hauora (mental health and wellbeing), as part of creating an effective team
- Thrive off the success of the team
- Ready to ask questions and learn quickly
- An appreciation for embracing and using various tech platforms. You’ll have experience in using some of our online tech tools – or similar tools (or have a desire to jump in and learn). These include Monday.com, Zapier, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Calendly, Zoom, Eventbrite, Microsoft office, and G Suite
If you have any questions or would like to reach out, please contact Bre McQuade – [email protected]
To apply follow the instructions under the “How to Apply” section!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
1083 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here