Full-Time Programme & Data Administrator
• Own this newly created role – Data & admin whiz required!
• A rare entry level ‘foot-in-the-door’ to development
• Help us end avoidable blindness in the Pacific
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ has an opportunity available for a Programme & Data Administrator to join our Auckland based Programme team. Join us, and become part of the team restoring sight to the needlessly blind across the Pacific.
We’re inspired by the work and life of our founder, Kiwi eye doctor Fred Hollows, and his vision to provide high quality eye care to everyone who needs it.
“Good eye service is the right of everybody, not just the wealthy who can afford it.”
Professor Fred Hollows
We work with communities throughout the Pacific to restore sight and create sustainable change. We train local doctors, nurses and health workers to deliver eye care services in their own communities, and we partner with governments to strengthen local eye care systems. We build and equip clinics, and come up with innovative ways to reach people in need.
Watch here: https://youtu.be/h52JIOjW9JA
Here in New Zealand we raise vital funds to support the delivery of this work.
About the role
Reporting to the Legal & Development Effectiveness Manager, this position is an essential role; directly contributing to the impact measurement of our programme activities. Knowledge of, or experience in International development in a Pacific regional context would be an advantage.
Apart from ensuring accurate data collection and recording, the Programme & Data Administrator will support the Programmes team by coordinating organisational travel, risk and security activities. Add to this, assistance with Auckland Programme based activities; this is a busy and exciting role where familiarity with, and or experience working with Pacific communities is essential.
This position calls for strong logic, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Clinical, Workforce & Graduates data collection and entry
• Risk and security activity coordination, note taking and record keeping
• Assistance in ensuring policy and procedure compliance
• Support staff to achieve Health & Safety at Work objectives
You will have:
• Knowledge/experience of developing dashboards, preferably using Tableau
• Up to date with information management best practices and technologies
• Ability to gain cooperation from all staff in implementation of new procedures
• Ability to deal with sensitive issues in a confidential manner
How to Apply
Call to Action:
We need talented people to help us end avoidable blindness and improve eye health in the Pacific. If you want to join us on this journey and you have the essential skills and experience, please apply with your up-to-date CV and cover letter.
To apply for this job go to: http://fredhollows.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4051268.
1240 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here