Internship (Voluntary) Programme Coordinator (Summer Internship)
ChangeMakers Refugee Forum (CRF) is looking for a Programme Coordinator for our ‘Turning the Curve’ Women’s Driving Programme for 10-20 hours a week over the summer period.
This unique programme helps women from refugee backgrounds on the road to build their independence. Running since 2011, the programme has supported dozens of former refugee women in Wellington to obtain their driver licences.
The Programme Coordinator will assist the Community Development Worker (Women) to run the programme, as well as building the systems and processes required for the new intake of women learners arriving in January 2018.
It’s a very hands-on role where you’ll get to demonstrate both your strong administration skills and your excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
Your key tasks will include:
• Planning and coordination
• Customer service
• Scheduling driving lessons
• Event management
• Database management
• Social media/marketing.
You will have:
• Previous experience as a coordinator/event manager or similar
• Customer service experience across diverse groups of people
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
• Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
• Passionate about refugee related issues.
CRF’s vision is to see New Zealander’s of refugee-background fully participate in New Zealand life. As a member of CRF you will be part of a dynamic, diverse, rights-based organisation committed to making a difference in the lives of former refugees.
692 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here