Full-Time Product Manager
World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
The Product Manager will provide overall leadership for WVNZ pledge and single gift product portfolio, including offers, value proposition, price points, supporter promise, features and experience. This role is also responsible for insights and innovation, specifically research, ideation, testing, assessment and roll-out of new pledge and single-gift products. It will provide leadership of customer segment-specific treatments directed to upselling, cultivating, and retaining supporters to achieve targets.
Key responsibilities are:
* Manage and act as the single point of contact for product offer, value proposition, price points, supporter promise, features and experience
* Lead enhancement/development of new products including, strategy and research, ideation, testing/piloting, assessment and roll out
* Build and maintain product-specific treatments directed at cultivating, and retaining supporters to achieve shared revenue targets and KPIs across all segments
* Create engaging multi-channel programs that encourage current supporters to make additional donations and/or participate in referral programs to find new supporters
* Ensure single gift product line-up and price points reflect input from IP, sales and supporter insights
* Coordinate inventory planning with IP and within M&E to ensure adequate availability of children for marketing initiatives and within financial parameters of organisation
* Provide day to day management and leadership to the team
* University education in Business, Marketing or Communications
* Minimum 5 years marketing experience, with minimum 2 years in leadership role
* Proven track record and ability to execute product development processes including budgeting and revenue projections
* An innovative mindset with the ability to manage priorities
* Knowledge of sponsorship programmes and processes in the non-profit sector
* Ability to think like the customer and a willingness to test and lean
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
683 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here