Part-Time Peace Education Programmes Administrator and Customer Relations Coordinator
Peace Education Programmes Administrator and Customer Relations Coordinator
The Peace Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation promoting peaceful relationships among people of all ages and cultures from personal to global. It offers an array of peace education programmes i.e. the Cool Schools Peer Mediation Programme, Leadership through Peer Mediation (LtPM), Communication Skills for Leadership, Peaceful Family Communication, and Mindful Communication for Well-being. With its expanding programmes, the Foundation is seeking a Peace Education Programmes Administrator and Customer Relations Coordinator (35 hours).
The key objectives of the role are:
To provide assistance to the Head of Peace Education by managing a variety of administration and customer relationship tasks and responsibilities.
To work with the Head of Peace Education in maintaining and developing systems that allow for ease and efficiency of programme management.
To provide assistance with programme resource development and production.
To recruit, manage, supervise and support (pastoral care) interns that are assigned to work with Peace Foundation projects.
To co-ordinate online programme evaluations and analysis including the writing of accountability reports for funders.
The ideal person should possess the following:
• Solid administrative skills and experience
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Sound proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to analyse data and write reports
• Pleasant, confident, audible phone manner
• Ability to work with existing procedures/processes/systems and to assist in the development of new ones when required
• Efficient organisation skills
• Excellent people skills – able to work with individuals of all ages and stages
• Able to show initiative and work without supervision
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and familiarity with online marketing, evaluation and social media tools (E.g.s Google Drive, Publisher, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Good sense of humour
• Able to meet deadlines under pressure
• Event management skills
• A team player who can function well in a busy open plan office environment
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Eagerness to learn and improve
• Ability to set and achieve short and long term goals
To learn more about the organisation, visit www.peace.net.nz or www.facebook.com/PeaceFoundationNZ
1226 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here