Part-Time Payroll and Human Resources Administrator
– New role
– 12-month fixed term contract
– Part time – 10 hours per week
An opportunity to join New Zealand’s leading private land conservation organisation. QEII National Trust partners with private landowners to forever protect natural and cultural heritage sites on their land.
QEII’s head office based in Wellington operates as a small and flexible team, working closely with its cohort of experienced regional representatives across Aotearoa.
In this newly created role (which is ten hours a week, fixed term for twelve months), you will be responsible for the completion of end to end payroll processing in an accurate and timely manner for approximately 20 employees. You will also be responsible for supporting our Principal HR Advisor in the delivery of HR processes and initiatives across the organisation. Assisting with the co-ordination of recruitment and induction activities, drafting employment related documentation and helping maintain employee personnel records will all be part of your responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
– proven experience in payroll administration in New Zealand
– highly effective planning and well-developed organisational skills
– strong attention to detail and accuracy
– excellent communication skills
– a proactive approach with a high level of initiative
– intermediate Excel skills
– a ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible working style, with the ability to work either independently or as part of a team with speed and accuracy.
Up to date working knowledge of payroll related legislation and experience using ACE payroll would be an advantage.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to Aimee Banner at [email protected] by 12pm Monday 10 February 2020.
If you have any questions please contact Aimee Banner at [email protected].
1170 total views, 8 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here